Deakin University, Australia, invites applications for a position of an Associate Professor in the area of Mechatronics and Virtual Reality. The position includes:
- Providing intellectual leadership within their specific areas of research, scholarship or creative activity, including emerging recognition as a public intellectual.
- Contributing to the leadership of major research projects, including internal and external collaboration to create new insights and opportunities.
- Demonstrating distinguished scholarly learning and teaching across all levels and modes (including for example in the cloud and in the clinical settings) at the national level, with evidence of an emerging international reputation.
- Contributing to the leadership towards the implementation of the University's Strategic Agenda.
Requirements for the position:
- Ph.D. in Mechatronics, Virtual Reality (VR), User Evaluation, or Human Factors.
- Demonstrated ability to make a significant contribution to the Faculty's undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programs in a manner that influences, motivates and inspires students to learn.
- Ability to contribute to the development and maintenance of partnerships with professional associations, with industry and with education and research institutions.
- Demonstrated personal qualities of leadership, innovation and high motivation.
For more details and to apply, visit the full job posting here.